Thursday, September 18, 2008

irked

I'm so easily irritated nowadays, I don't even know why. I don't think it's the oestrogen levels though, because it's past that time of the month. It's like I don't feel like "layaning" anyone, especially members of the opposite sex because most of the time it's because they want something from you - assignment info, homework answers, rental etc. While I know that they are entirely not at fault, I just don't want to hear from them or talk to them. OMG am i turning emo? is it because of the onslaught of flu symptoms? is it due to the ever-increasing-with-no-signs-of-reducing pile of work I have? Is it because I am single now and have no one to whom I can rant to and not feel apologetic?

I just feel tired and wish I weren't here in MMU. I enjoyed my stay yesterday at IMU, but then I still had to come back and face reality anyway. I just told my friends the other day that I'd probably change numbers a few times a year in the future because I want to get away from some people. Bah.