Sunday, September 14, 2008

selfish people

They say you should never expect anything in return whenever you help someone, but unfortunately I don't really see it that way. Usually I am only willing to help people whom I know will not hesitate to return the favour when I need it. Too many cases of people who dont talk to you much on normal days, yet pretend to be all chummy when they need something from you. Too many examples of people asking for favours, yet giving you all kinds of reasons when you ask for a favour from them instead. And isn't it ironic that the smart ones are those who refuse to share any tips or their own knowledge even though they are the ones who ask for help in assignments and examination preparation? Or that the rich ones are those who don't think twice of asking for favours that can help them save money in the process yet come up with all sorts of lame excuses when you ask the same of them? And rich people who always say they are poor...yeah well, I bet you're as poor as my results are bad.

And yes, my internet connection is back! Yes!