Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blardy blood-suckers

It's 2.48am now. My mind isn't functioning properly, and my body feels as if it's crumbling into weary pieces. I'm at my friend the Hulk's place, a sleepover tonight after a late night of karaoke. Together with another friend Zhai Girl, we're trying to catch a few winks before our 9am class tomorrow. But...BUT! Why am I still here at the Hulk's computer? I can't sleep, as much as I want to, because her room is filled with those teeny weeny buzzing winged creatures who just love to stop by and leave little "souvenirs" in the form of itchy bumps on your skin. (whatever it's just mosquitoes-lah no matter how poetic I try to describe them). As of now, I have drenched my arms and legs with minyak kapak, the Hulk has her blanket covered all way up to her head,and Zhai Girl has her blanket AND a towel thrown over her face. Mosquitoes - you just can't get away from them no matter how hard you try.