Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eye-candy






I know I shouldn't... I musn't...but oh goodness, how can i resist?!?!?!

Out of the 5, you're my absolute favorite because:

Just like you,

1) My mother is a teacher
2) I was brought up in a family where good results are very important
3) I love reading
4) I don't mind doing things alone
5) I can be very quiet, especially when I'm moody
6) I can't crack jokes
7) I am sarcastic
8) My voice is a little high-pitched ( but then again, I'm no singer like you of course)
9) I had my ear piercings relatively late
10) I love food and have cravings!
11) I like manga too!
12) I get exasperated easily
13) I don't fit easily in a big group
14) I don't like crowds
15) I like people of the opposite sex who are good in english!

Tell me, CM, with so many things in common, is it a wonder you're my pet? Nyeknyeknyek...

dammit i have an exam tomorrow why am i like this why do i not write anything whenever i am darn free yet waste my time writing two entries in a blog that i even forgot the name of when i should be sleeping and resting my brain for the deadly 9-hour-classes tomorrow tell me why am i like this sharon ong you are crazy.

Nites.