Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WANTED

Okay so I went for this movie Wanted starring James McAvoy and Angie Jolie, as well as Morgan Freeman today. Yes I'm very well aware that this movie is old and I'm outdated, but I couldn't get anyone to go and see it with me earlier because my movie kaki had already watched it. So I was pretty much planning to go see it myself one of these days when Han Seen told me he was back from India, and no he hadn't watched it as well.

Jadi tunggu apa lagi????


He very kindly picked me up from Puchong and off we went to Sunway Pyramid. After a hearty meal, we went to TGV. My oh my, never ever have I been in a theatre room that is SO steep! I tell you, there was no way anyone would have blocked anyone else's view, because the chairs were situated in a way that your feet would be at the head of the guy sitting in front of you.

The movie was okay, a little confusing at times. Angie was HOTNESS personified! Despite having had so many kids and being in her thirties, she totally rocked the smoky eye hot mama look. Can't blame Brad for falling for her; even I am drawn to those eyes. Crap it's so unfair.

Many people don't understand why someone like James McAvoy would be selected for the role of an assassin, being puny as he is. But somehow I've always had a soft spot for him. I know he's no Greek God, but there is something about the fella that makes me relate to him. Maybe because we're both short, haha...but the guy has some serious sexy accent in person and a dry sense of humour. Will upload a video of an interview with him and you'll know what I mean.

Thanks for the meal, the movie, the popcorn and the ride home Han Seen. Sorry for being bad company today; was seriously too worn out from the lack of sleep for two nites in a row. I must have yawned about 100 times. Will make it up to you some other time, okies?