Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An education doesn't mean you're entitled to act like a jerk

Was eating at Dengkil yesterday afternoon. It was really hot, and i saw flies buzzing around, so my housemate and I opted to go upstairs where it's airconditioned. The food was alright, I finally had curry which was what I had been craving for. The problem is, soon a bunch of men walked in, dressed formally with tags around their necks. Ah, one of your average corporate newbies i gathered. They sat down at the table next to us and conversed in English, about some IT stuff la whatever. That's not the issue. Soon i started coughing. Now good friends of mine or friends who notice me closely will know that I'm very senstitive to cigarette smoke. It affects me much worse than others. I looked behind and this guy was casually puffing away. He saw my disgusted look, but acted as if nothing happened. Damn it dickhead, you don't go around lighting up in an airconditioned restaurant. There's no smoking and non-smoking area here ok!

Here's what I think. You should just take the lighted end of it and stuff it up your ass. Damn I am pissed. Inconsiderate pig. So what if you have a degree and know about IP addresses and servers and blah? If you crave it so badly, step outside la! Smoking in front of people is damn selfish. Either step aside, or in open areas, blow ur smoke away from ur friends and those ppl next to you. I don't care if you're surrounded by people, puff up to the sky or down to your feet la! Damn I don't know why I'm so worked up but I am lor....Crap.