Thursday, August 28, 2008

RIP

Dear Daniel:

I am so sorry I only just found out what happened. It really came as a shock to me when I finally signed into my MSN messenger and saw your status. At 1st I couldn't believe it, but who jokes about such things? And when I saw the date, I knew. Jokes don't go that far. And so in a panic, I went to my Friendster account and searched painstakingly for you. I remember you wrote me a testimonial before, so I clicked page after page, hoping that somehow it would all just be a bad dream. Page after page...and then I found you. You were the 1st person to write a testimonial for me, and it really really hurts me now when I read what you wrote and yet know that I have lost such a dear friend.

You were so friendly, so gregarious, it was impossible not to warm up to you. I remember you sitting in front of me in English class and you would turn around cheekily to talk to me. I even have photos of you with the rest of us girls before I left Inti for good. I know we havent kept in touch much after I left, but then I remember everything about you. The way you talked, the way you walked, the way you dressed. It hurts, Daniel..

I am so sorry I was never a good enough friend. But please know that you mean a lot, and you are a friend that can never be forgotten even after years have gone by.

RIP Daniel.