Sunday, October 7, 2007

Finally!

The hiatus was totally unintentional. Been really really really busy, what with finals and all. Finally I've survived through the hectic week of having 5 papers in 7 days. Another paper left, on the 10th, but then no one's particularly bothered about that. IT'S MERDEKA, freedom you hear me?!>!>!

Slipped right into a near comatose stage last night and slept for 12 hours straight without once blinking an eyelid. Woke up at 12.30pm and started cleaning the room, part of the kitchen and my clothes. Half a day of tidying and cleaning can be really tiring. After clearing the unnecessary junk, I swept, vacuumed and wiped the floor. Note that I didnt say "mop"; I got down on all fours and wiped the floor with a cloth. I would have wanted to wash my dear little 小银 as well, but it's pouring outside now. So maybe later or tomorrow eh?

Oh ya, new template...nice? all thanks to Kean Shen...谢谢!