Sunday, October 7, 2007

hair woes

As mentioned before in my Friendster blog a few months back, I've not had short hair since I was 15. Even so that took quite some spunk, and I did that in the spur of the moment. I thought of cutting my hair in the afternoon, and that night itself I went. That's me actually. I'm not really rational when it comes to certain issues. Even cutting my hair short this time wasn't planned at all. I happened to chance upon a hairstyle I liked on YouTube, and off I went within two hours on Merdeka. Naturally it didnt turn out the way I expected, but it's fine. The problem is, I notice that you have to spend more money on your hair when it's short. When I had long locks, I only had a haircut every 3 to 4 months, but now? Within a month it gets really annoying, and I have to fork out some money again. Went for a trim again last night with two friends. At this rate, I don't think I'll be having long hair again, though I really want to grow it so that I can have long hair for prom. Sigh, I'm dreading prom. The reason why I've never attended a prom is because it's so hard for me to get a decent dress, what with my dermatological problems and all that. Do you know how hard it is to get a dress that covers you up? and it looks weird, when everyone's contesting to see who can bare the most skin and cleavage. Sigh sigh sigh...I'm sure I would enjoy proms as much as anyone else if I could wear anything I like. Since I can't, I'm seriously not looking forward to it. Dammit.