Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Love-Hate Relationship

Let's call this person A and address him/her as "it" every time ( to keep the gender ambiguous). I can't really make up my mind if I still like it as a friend. I guess, more so on the contrary. The funny thing is, I never thought it would come to this. A has been getting on my nerves more and more. I do wonder whether it's my problem, because sometimes I wonder whether it's me being too fussy. Somehow I feel that A's mood swings are damn unpredictable; treat you nice when it wants to, yet on some days show you some attitude that makes you fume. I admit, I'm losing my patience as well. Most of the time if I'm displeased, I don't bother hiding it as well. I really dislike people who turn to you when they have problems, yet cast you aside when having fun sometimes. What am I now, some help-vending machine? I would gladly help if you gave me back the same amount of courtesy; but when you don't, somehow I don't feel obligated to cater to your whims as well. ROAR.