Tuesday, October 30, 2007

relieved

well, the horrible re-test was over last week....damn happy to get it off my chest, yet still sullen over the fact that i had only about 2 weeks left to enjoy my holiday (to be accurate, what's left of it). It's Tuesday now, and I have to go back to campus this coming Monday. Not looking forward to it at all. Oh ya, results are out, and my results have dropped. Somehow, I'm relieved. It was only a matter of time when I wouldn't get 4 anymore, and I'm just glad it's over. Most people may find it hard to believe, and ask me "are you ok?". yes I am, because I've always been the type to be more stressed BEFORE the exams rather than be DEPRESSED after them. At least, I don't have to maintain it next sem anymore. I'm actually really relieved that I don't have this benchmark to attain any longer.

I've wanted to write something meaningful and submit it to some magazine or newspaper this holiday, but there's no inspiration. I don't have anything to comment about, and no topic comes to mind. Wasting away at home, reading classical romance novels, getting hooked to DBSK on youtube and basically trying to get rid of reality. Wonderful holiday.